EVALUATION OF AWARDS
Evaluation for awards is conducted by a team of experts in quality and business in Cambodia. All examiners are trained for CQA criteria. The examiners are open minded, observant, unbiased, ethical and decision makers.
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
Duly established business organization in manufacturing or service with 03 years in operation is encouraged to apply for the Cambodia Quality Award.
The recipient of CQA is not eligible to apply for the award for the next 03 years.
Application form for the CQA contains instruction and eligibility information. It could be obtained from CQA Office at Cambodia Chamber of Commerce.
Benefits to award winners
- National role model
- Proven innovation and improvement framework
- Focus on innovation, quality and excellence
- Value added, cost effective business assessment and feed back
- Continuous improvement and learning
- Increased customer satisfaction and engagement
- Become eligible to apply for the ASEAN or other regional quality awards programs.
Benefits to applicants
- All applicants will receive a feedback report containing their strength and areas for improvement that had been noted during the evaluation process.
- The effort teaches the organization what they need to know to create a culture of performance excellence.
- Have the opportunity to listen and bench mark the winners.